1. Contributor: Keerthi Cherukuri
nenu couple of times chesaanu buffalo wild wings laaga..nenu wings either walmart or maa local store lo thisukunta..size chusukuni. Nenu avi paper towel tho pat chesi...koncham oil, salt, pepper, and garlic kalipi oka 1 hr marinate chesi, oven lo pedthaanu at around 400F. I turn them in between. Either I completely cook them in the oven or I deep fry them at that point.. Appudu deep fry chesthe crispy ga vuntundhi..also ekkuva sepu pattadhu as they are 90% cooked in the oven.
Asala oven lekunda deep fry cheyyachu kaani it takes a very long time to cook those pieces thoroughly.
Sauce nee ishtam..i buy franks.and lousiana something something and mix them..put a tsp of butter in a bowl..add the sauce and heat it in the microwave till the butter melts..add the chicken to the sauce and mix till they are well coated.
No comments:
Post a Comment