Contributor: Sadhana
Link to Soup Recipes
Contributor: Usha
1. I liked this soup a lot. This is not exactly spinach soup but added lot of spinach to it. Can adjust veggies according to your taste.. Lentils Vegetable Soup Recipe Link
2. This is a spinach soup. I have not tried it but found it interesting. Try chesdaamani bookmark chesukuna... Orange Spinach Soup Recipe Link
3. Veggie Soups - This link has a collection of soup recipes, and here...
Link to Soup Recipes
Contributor: Usha
1. I liked this soup a lot. This is not exactly spinach soup but added lot of spinach to it. Can adjust veggies according to your taste.. Lentils Vegetable Soup Recipe Link
2. This is a spinach soup. I have not tried it but found it interesting. Try chesdaamani bookmark chesukuna... Orange Spinach Soup Recipe Link
3. Veggie Soups - This link has a collection of soup recipes, and here...
No comments:
Post a Comment