Pages

Search the Blog

05 April, 2011

Zuchini Pachadi

1. Contributor: Sunita Mosa
Zuchini pachadi ....my version
I cut zuchini into thin slices...and put on hot pan without oil so that water evaporates a little bit and it is half cooked then I paste it.

normal chutneys ki ee process chesthamo alage oil lo jeera , dry chillies, curry leaves, kandi pappu avanni vesi fry chesi paste cheskovali...u can add many more ingredients as u normally do.

add thsi paste and the zuchini paste together ....it'S done.

I dont like frying vegetables too long, then they become dead...so keeping the health point in view I half cooked zuchini.

2. Contributor: UJVALA
zuccini chutneyki, nenu oka 1/4 onion kooda saute chestanu. and even add corriander seeds with cumins. taste chala baguntundi :)

3. Contributor: Sruthi
Zuchini tho nenu pachadi chesthanu.

Koncham oil lo Zuchini, tomatoes, salt, green chillies vesi.. koncham soft aipoayaka mixie chesi, popu add chestha. Popu ki chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, jeera, red chillies, karivepaku and hing vesthanu.

Chala baga vasthundhi chutney... if you are interested.

4.  Contributor: p@dmini *************** - Jun 1
mana tia member sushma blog lo beerakay chutney undi instead of beerakay use zucchini nenu chesanu tanu cheppinappudu chala baga vachindiii try cheyandiii

 
5.  Contributor: Usha
It is like any other chutney... Oil loo mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves, green chilies fry chesi, then add zucchini pieces.  I used 2 medium sized zuchini cut into cubes.  Avvi manchi gaa roast ayyaka, add one tomato + salt and continue to cook until tomatoes are mushy.    Let the mixture come to room temperature.  Grind it to paste  along with tamarind paste and roasted peanuts.    

No comments: