1. Contributor: ܧhå
last one year nunchi I am using idli rice for dosa batter. I am loving it. U can use the same batter for idli also anta.. nenu try cheyaleedu kaani my cousin does. tanee, naaku chepindhi idli rice use cheyamani and the batter can be used for multi purposed ani. Thanu same batter tho vala daughter ki idli chestundanta and vaalaki dosa and uthappam.
I use 1 cup urad dal and 2 3/4 cup idli rice and about 1 tsp. methi seeds
2. Contributor: Gayathri
Even I use Idli batter for dosa... it comes out really very well... morning when u wake soak it and by evening grind chesthe nxt dayki baga ferment avutundi....
Feed back from members:
1. Rama Ramesh
@Usha Dosa pindi super !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks !!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
@Usha, i was thinking of that, but dropped the idea, thinking, taste might be same as idli... next time will try that... thnx 4 the idea. i've a bag of idli rice :)
@Usha, nenu idli ki idli ricee use chestanu; 1 urad dal : 1.5 idli rice.
monnane dosa batterki kooda use cheyyachaa ani idea vachindi, now i've seen ur post. thnx. will do that for dosa batter next time. dosa batter kooda baaga vaste, inka naa work super easy. idli rice bag peddadi techi unchukunte saripotundi ;)
Post a Comment