1. Contributor: padma swetha
jalaja
microwave box untundi eggs ki which can hold 4 eggs. 6 minutes lo cook avuthundi..try it
nenu use chesedi idi. aluminium plate kinda water posi paina eggs petti lid tho cover cheyali.. Here is the link
2. Contributor: ܧhå
I never boiled them in a microwave.. Stove top ee chestaa... eggs immerse ayye ani water posi, koncham salt vesi, I boil them for about 10-15 minutes. Let it cool or cold water posi, shell cheyadam..
I either read it somewhere or someone gave this tip to me, I don't remember the source.. eggs boil chese appudu koncham salt and oil vesi boil chestee, egg ki slight cracks vunna kaani, boil ayee appudu egg white baitiki raadanta.. I don't know if it really works kani, since then I have been adding some salt to water, when boiling eggs.
3. Contributor: Members
Checkout already shared tips.
4. Contributor: Atharv's mom
boiling eggs - idi nenu cooking channel lo choosaa and ever since I use this method. chaala chaala frustrated egg boiling sessions tarvaata this is what I had settled to.. here is the link.
No comments:
Post a Comment