1. Contributor: Padmalata Reddy
nenu eppudu try cheyyaledu ra coz it is like 8 hrs of cooking but one of my tamil friend made it for me while I was pregnant with Anshika, edo paya soup tagalani undi ante tanu chesukoni vachindi potluck ki... I remember she first fried on the gas first, like nippulu meda kalchutamu kada first aa trotters nee kalchi then she added so many items, I don't even remember bu yes she did add coconut milk which gave unique flavor and smoothness to the soup.... but on of my hydbadi food blogger who's recipes I can vouch for is Zaiqa.net, anni authentic recipes when comes to hyd mutton recipes.... you can try that!! http://zaiqa.net/2008/12/nihari/
2. Contributor: Sushma Pinjala
Nenu paya curry chesanu Kani soup try cheyaledu. Here is the link. http://sushmapinjala.blogspot.com/2010/08/paya-curry.html
3. Contributor: Usha Rao
bone soup nenu ela chesta. I used lime juice in the recipe but sometimes I use tamarind paste. http://www.myspicykitchen.net/.../day-7-bone-soup-bone.../
No comments:
Post a Comment