Pages

Search the Blog

14 May, 2014

Badam Kheer

1. Contributor: Sarita Alla
here goes the recipe .I didn't update in my blog.. Mee kosam I'm giving the recipe
Badam 1/2 cup
Milk- 4 to 5 cups
Saffron few strings
Condensed milk or fresh cream(1/4 cup)
Sugar1/4cup(I added less sugar)
Cardamom 2 to 3

Nenu badam whole night soak chesi,morning oka bowl lo water boil chesi,andulo ee badam vesi 2 mins taravatha remove chesi running cold water lo 2 mins unchi tisthe u can get out the layer of badam( u can easily take out the skin)You can take badam just soaked in hot water just 1 hr instead soaking whole night)

Procedure:
Now grind the blanched badam into smooth paste.Use milk while grinding instead of water.
Boil 4 cups of milk in a deep bowl,keep stirring it till the milk reduces little bit.
Soak saffron in warm milk(take around 4 to 5 tbspn of milk)
Add fresh cream or condensed milk at this stage
Now add grounded badam and saffron milk.
Keep stirring without getting burnt in a slow to medium flame.
Add sugar,crushed cardamom keep stirring slowly
Inka anthe ready to serve..refrigerate few hrs,gives awesome taste.
Note: u can use extra milk if u think it is too thick.
I added cream instead of condensed milk.

I added few strings lastly and refrigerated few hrs ,awesome taste

No comments: