Pages

Search the Blog

03 May, 2011

Pasta Recipes

1. Contributor: COOOOOOOOOOL....
Inka pasta Sheets use chesi eggplant Lasagna kuda chesthanu...

Check dat recipe here

Pasta shells/Cannelloni lo stuff chesi chese variety ee link lo chudandi... Here is the recipe link

Recent ga Olive Garden lo thini intilo try chesina item idi Lasagna Fritta:
Ofcourse dis is in starter menu...kaani chaala filling ga vuntundi...c dis: recipe link

2. Contributor: **smitha***
check it here is the link recipe

3. Contributor: ܧhå
I don't make pasta that much at home. So can't recommend you on the brand of the sauce.

Vegetables antee, you can use any vegetable you like. I like bell peppers and lots of onion in my pasta but you can also add asparagus, broccoli, spinach.

Herbs antee, basil baaguntadee and parsley also. Italians ee rendu herbs baaga use chestaaru. To Indianize it us can add cilantro/kothmir and use can green chilies too, to spice it up. Red chili flakes and back pepper powder use chestaaru, spice kosam. Use liberal amount garlic too.

Today I made pasta for lunch. I was not in a mood to eat rice so simple pasta cheskunna, without pasta sauce. Sauce badalu tomatoes vesa and used little bok choy as I was discarding it. Sharing it here, in case you are interested

Ingredients:
1/2 Rotini Pasta dry/uncooked
1-2 tbsp oil (nenu measure cheyaleedu.. appox.)
1/2 medium onion diced
2 tbsp. crushed garlic
2 green chilies (vinnavi kakunda, medium size vi dorukutai kada indian store loo, avi)
1 large vine ripe tomato chopped
1/4 cup bok choy

Method:
-- Boil pasta as per the instructions on the box with little salt, until al dente. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
-- In a pan heat oil and saute onions are translucent.
-- Add garlic and saute for a few seconds.
-- Add tomato, green chilies, salt and mix well. Cover and cook until the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
-- Add bok choy and cook for a minute or so.
-- Add pasta and mix well until the sauce coats the pasta.
-- Add about 3/4 cup (appox.) water and cook on medium - medium high flame until most of the water/sauce evaporates.
-- Adjust the seasoning and serve hot. You can pepper if it not very spice.

You can add bell peppers or any veggies you like.

I forgot to mention, deentlo sauce ekova vundau... and I don;t like too much tomato sauce anyway.. Kaavalntee, you can add more tomato. I used Vine ripe tomato but you can use any kind. Or use canned tomatoes or tomato sauce.

Also, if you like cheese, you can sprinkle some cheese on the top.

No comments: